What is FORS? How Does it Work?
We can provide a specialist Fleet Incident & Repair Management Service managing the entire incident/accident and repair process.
We can provide all or some of the following services depending on the individual clients needs:
- Arrange and co-ordinate vehicle roadside recovery
- Arrange, co-ordinate and monitor vehicle repairs
- Repair vehicle assessment using industry standard estimating systems
- Post repair inspection
- Quality assured repair guarantee service
- 24 hour in-house managed service
- Single channel invoice/administration
- Full Claims Handling Accident Management for fleets that either operate on a self insured basis or carry large excess
- Uninsured Loss Recovery (ULR) following non-fault road traffic collisions
- Liability investigation/assessment following road traffic collisions
In summary our clients benefit from our services in the following areas:
Reduced off-road time and costs
Reduced repair costs
Instant information and reporting
The Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) is an accreditation scheme that aims to improve fleet activity throughout the UK and beyond. Additionally, accreditation of the scheme gives access to a range of exclusive benefits that offer real competitive advantage.
FORS is not ‘one size fits all’; rather it is a series of policies, procedures and data spreadsheets populated from your operational activities and therefore designed specifically for your company because no two operations are the same. The resulting documentation covers Management, Vehicles, Drivers and Operations and enables you as an operator to run an ongoing fully compliant transport operation.
Do I need it?
FORS Accreditation says a lot about you and your company and in a world where safety and image go hand in glove, there are many contracts where having FORS accreditation or similar is a mandatory requirement whereby a company won’t pass the tender process without an approved system in place.
Gaining FORS Bronze, Silver and Gold.
Transports Friend Ltd has worked alongside Rossetts Commercials for a number of years. We have a team of consultants well versed in the requirements of FORS who have assisted other transport operators gain either their FORS Bronze, Silver or Gold and who are able to offer transport operators a bespoke ‘belt and braces’ accreditation system. We will also oversee the whole process of you gaining your FORS accreditation through to its conclusion and can offer you continual support after you’ve achieved your desired level of FORS accreditation – email us to find out more email@example.com
For details contact your local Rossetts Branch.
What is FORS?
How Does it Work?